|greenjackal||Date: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 11:50 AM | Message # 1|
|Create folders and files with no name. |
I hope that you would enjoy the post. Now we will go for a simple trick that creates a folder
or folders with no name.
Follow the following steps to do the same:
1. Select any file or folder in the directory.
2. Right click on it, press rename or simply press F2.
3. Press and hold the Alt key. While holding down the Alt key, type numbers 0160 from the NumPad.
4. Press Enter and the nameless file or folder will be created.
Note: Type the numbers 0160 from the NumPad or press the ScrLock to do the same, that is, the numbers present on the right side of the keyboard. Do not type the numbers which are present on top of the character keys.
Reason: The file or folder that seems nameless is actually named with a single space.
What to do if we wish to create another folder in the same directory?
For this you will have to rename the file with two spaces.
Follow these steps below to perform the same:
1. Select file, press F2.
2. Hold Alt key and type 0160 from the NumPad.
3. Release the Alt key. Now without doing anything else, again hold Alt key and press 0160.
4. Press Enter and you will have second nameless file in the same directory.
5. Repeat step 3 to create as many nameless files or folders in the same directory.
Note:you had a problem with deleting these folders to do so start your computer in safe mode and delete it from where you created them.
Message edited by greenjackal - Saturday, 2011-11-26, 11:56 AM